Thursday, June 01, 2006

Airports II

8:00

There was a man in the Salt Lake City airport carrying a box marked

LIVE BOILED LOBSTERS


9:10

I wish I'd thought to have my camera out as we left Salt Lake City. The sun had just gone down; snow-capped peaks to one side; orange and red sunset on the other; silvery twilight on the lake.

One should always travel with Dr. Lorimer, I suppose, who remembers to do these things.

11:02

Monterey. Finally!

And: not to be believed: my bag is the first one off the trolley.

Bed.

3 Comments:

  Blogger Archie Furrows hath spake:

Glad to hear that you, and your luggage, arrived eventually!

  Blogger H hath spake:

heee! Indestructable lobsters.... and I put my salt lake city airport comment in the wrong place....

  Blogger Archie Furrows hath spake:

I wish you had asked Guy With Lobsters how they could be so.

Post a Comment

<< Home